"He is a very professional and well organized individual that will work with you not against you in any situation, and does his best to defend you and your rights in court. I would highly recommend P. Adam Militello for anyone in need of his services he provides." *****
“Mr. Militello is the BEST!”
"Adam is an AWESOME attorney! I never been in trouble with the law and after getting pulled over on the holiday was charged with a DWI. I was scared and terrified. Adam told me, I would be okay and he would fight for me. Which he did. He got my misdemeanor charge down to a traffic infraction of a DWAI. Which is a non criminal charge. I am very thankful and blessed. I'm a healthcare professional and a misdemeanor would have affected my career. He is honest, a good listener, very funny and keeps you updated in regards to your case. He contacts you in reasonable time and works hard on your case. He doesn't mind when you call asking a lot of questions. Also, he is very affordable and will work with. Forget the rest, hire best. Adam is the best." *****
- 20-Day Stay?
- Aggravated DWI
- Alco-sensor Tests, Breath Tests, Breathalyzer Tests, and Chemical Tests
- Arraignment: What is it?
- BAC; what does it mean and what is the legal limit?
- Bail for a DWAI?
- Boats, Snowmobiles, Street Sweepers, and Tractors: DWI / DUI does not have to be in a car
- Breathalyzer - Should I take it?
- Charges that accompany a DWI
- Choosing a DWI Attorney
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders?
- Community Service
- Conditional discharge (CD); what is it?
- Conditional license / Hardship license
- Conditional license after a refusal
- Cost of a DWI lawyer
- Costs of a DWI Conviction
- Courts we frequently appear in.
- Deaf and charged with a DWI?
- Diversion Program for Felony DWI's
- DMV Refusal Hearing
- DUTI Program (Driving Under the Influence Program)
- Dropped DWI Charges
- Drug and alcohol assessments
- DWI court in Rochester, NY
- DWI, DWAI, and DUI; what are the differences?
- Felony DWI charges are not based on your BAC
- Field Sobriety Tests, you can and should refuse to take them
- Fines, Surcharges, Other Costs related to DWI
- First DWI court appearance - what to expect
- Golf Cart DWI
- Grand Jury
- Hardship license
- How can a lawyer help a defendant facing allegations of DWI or drug possession?
- Ignition Interlock Devices
- Ignition Interlock Device Removal Procedure
- Ignition Interlock Device Violations
- Ignition Interlock Device - Work Vehicle Exemption
- Impaired Driver Program (IDP)
- Interstate Drivers Compact
- Jail for a DWI?
- License loss and DWI?
- License return after multiple DWI's
- Miranda warnings in a DWI case
- Motion Practice - What is it?
- Multiple DWI tickets
- OASAS-certified Drug and Alcohol Assessment
- Open container violations and DWI Charges
- Out-of-State Drivers and Conditional Driving Privileges in NYS
- Parking lots and driving 'off road’
- Plea bargaining a felony down to a misdemeanor
- Plea Deals: Taking a Plea to DWAI in Court
- Plea Deals: Taking a Plea to DWI in Court
- Pre-Plea Investigations (PPI)
- Pre-Sentence Investigations (PSI)
- Plea versus Trial
- Property damage from a DWI collision?
- Rap Sheet Corrections
- Reasons to Refuse a Breath Test
- Refuse a Breathalyzer test?
- Resisting Arrest - a crime of intoxication?
- Ring of Fire DWI?
- SCRAM as an alternative to Probation for DWI’s in Rochester
- Sealing Records
- Sentence Violations for DWI in Rochester, NY
- Sentencing differences between DWAI, DWI, and Aggravated DWI
- Substance Abuse Assessment
- Take a Breathalyzer Test?
- Talking to a DWI lawyer; how much should you say?
- Talking to police
- Ten-year rule and felony DWI's
- Thinking and Driving, A Defensive Driving Program
- Two counts of DWI?
- Vehicle Transfers / Getting a vehicle out of your name
- Victim Impact Panel
- VTL 1192(2) compared to VTL 1192(3)
- Waive my appearance at arraignment for a DWI?
- Waiver of right to appeal - what is it?
- Which courts do you appear in most regularly?
Militello Law Firm, PLLC
2480 Browncroft Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14625
Phone: (585) 485-0025
Fax: (585) 286-3128