P. Adam Militello, Esq. focuses his practice on DWI and criminal defense. He is a lifetime member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, a General Member of the National College for DUI Defense, and also a member of the DUI Defense Lawyer's Association, and Mr. Militello focuses on the results that are best for each individual client. He graduated cum laude from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, where he received the Law Faculty Award for outstanding clinical work. Before entering private practice he began his career with internships at the Empire Justice Center, the Monroe County District Attorney's Office, and the United States District Court for the Western District of New York.
Mr. Militello's clients come from all walks of life and include CEO's, doctors, nurses, police officers, firefighters, engineers, lawyers, as well as members of numerous other professions. He has guest lectured at Nazareth College and taught business law at Finger Lakes Community College.
Mr. Militello continuously attends Continuing Legal Education Courses, most recently including:
- DUI Defense Lawyer's Association, 2019 Spring Seminar, held in Nashville, TN
- National Ass'n Criminal Defense Lawyers / National College for DUI Defense: 2018 / 22nd Annual "DWI Means Defend With Ingenuity Seminar," held in Las Vegas, NV
- National College for DUI Defense: 2018 Summer Session held at Harvard Law School "The DUI Trial From Beginning to Winning"
- New York State Defenders' Association: 2018 "Second Annual Master Class in DWI Defense: Drug Edition"
- National College for DUI Defense: 2017 Winter Session held in Tucson, AZ "DUI in the Desert"
- New York State Bar Association: 2017 "DWI on Trial - Big Apple XVII," held in New York City
- National Ass'n Criminal Defense Lawyers / National College for DUI Defense: 2016 / 20th Annual "DWI Means Defend With Ingenuity Seminar," held in Las Vegas
- National Ass'n Criminal Defense Lawyers / National College for DUI Defense: 2015 / 22nd Annual "Mastering Scientific Evidence in DUI Cases," held in New Orleans
To get a sense of what this all adds up to, view our trial results. After all, results count.