P. Adam Militello, Esq. focuses his practice on DWI defense. A lifetime member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and a General Member of the National College for DUI Defense, Mr. Militello focuses on the results that are best for each individual client. He graduated cum laude from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, where he received the Law Faculty Award for outstanding clinical work. Before entering private practice he began his career with internships at the Empire Justice Center, the Monroe County District Attorney's Office, and the United States District Court for the Western District of New York.
Mr. Militello previously worked at a litigation-focused law firm, where he represented three companies on the 2009 Fortune top-10 list, a local school district and university, and a large regional bank. Mr. Militello's clients come from all walks of life and include CEO's, doctors, nurses, police officers, firefighters, engineers, lawyers, and numerous other professions. Mr. Militello was a Special Assistant Conflict Defender for Genesee Valley Legal Aid in Livingston County for three years. He also served on the Executive Committee of the Livingston County Bar Association. He has guest lectured at Nazareth College and taught business law at Finger Lakes Community College.
Mr. Militello continuously attends Continuing Legal Education Courses, most recently including:
- National College for DUI Defense: 2018 Summer Session held at Harvard Law School "The DUI Trial From Beginning to Winning"
- New York State Defenders' Association: 2018 "Second Annual Master Class in DWI Defense: Drug Edition"
- National College for DUI Defense: 2017 Winter Session held in Tucson, AZ "DUI in the Desert"
- New York State Bar Association: 2017 "DWI on Trial - Big Apple XVII," held in New York City
- National Ass'n Criminal Defense Lawyers / National College for DUI Defense: 2016 / 20th Annual "DWI Means Defend With Ingenuity Seminar," held in Las Vegas
- National Ass'n Criminal Defense Lawyers / National College for DUI Defense: 2015 / 22nd Annual "Mastering Scientific Evidence in DUI Cases," held in New Orleans
Gabriella MacDonald, Esq. was born and raised in Monroe County. She is a graduate of the New York State University at Buffalo Law School. While in attendance she was presented with awards including the Public Service Honor Roll for her dedication to serving the public and pro se litigants. She received the CALI award, this award recognizes one student each year for their outstanding achievements in trial advocacy. While in Law School Ms. MacDonald served as a teaching assistant, she was a member of the UB Law School Mock Trial Team, and she was a member of the Erie County Woman’s Bar Association. In her free time, Ms. MacDonald coaches high school mock trial students, in 2017 her team took first place. Ms. MacDonald's practical experience includes internships with the New York State Attorney General's Office, the Children’s Legal Center, the Boston Public School District's Office of Legal Counsel, and both the pro se clinic at the Erie County Family Court Help Desk and the pro se clinic at the United States District Court for the Western District of New York. Ms. MacDonald took her first case to trial on the first day she was admitted to practice law and won. Her outstanding trial advocacy skills and practical approach to handling cases make her a valued member of the firm.